Hey everyone- not sure how many of you are active on this group. I'm here to make this group a little more interactive and fun and share our common love for books.
Here are a couple of things I'm thinking that you all can interact with according to your interests:
1. Book of the month: Selecting a book that we can read as a group in our own time. Due to our busy schedules and different kind of readers you can either read the whole book or watch/read reviews and synopsis and take part in the "Book of the month meeting" (usually end of the month on a weekend for maximum attendence)
People attending the meeting can suggest the next book and so on. People in attendance can vote.
2. Book Memes/short quotes
Feel free to share any relatable memes for bibliophiles and/or specific book themes or book series.
3. Interesting profiles/websites on IG/FB or any other media
Feel free to share any book review pages, or readers or reels/tiktoks, amazing websites for books or subscriptions.
4. I am suggesting the following days we can take part in :
● Horror Thursdays (the most weirdest, coolest, scary stories you have ever read - if you are a folklore fan, I already like you even though we haven't met)
● Books / TV series based on books Day that relate to you as a person. (Female lead, immigrant stories, romance, LGBTQ+, Abuse) This is a safe and happy space but we are also humans and all emotions are welcome. ●Please make a trigger warning if you are sharing something sensitive ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️●
Please show your interests with the numbers (1,2,3 and 4) below ⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
Finally, we have this group for book lovers who want to have a shared space for their interests and thoughts. Books can take you places or make you question your own life sometimes or make you forget reality - we all need that sometimes. 💛